- Book Orders are due October 11. I will place the order that weekend.
- Please bring at least ONE big pumpkin for the porch during the first two weeks of October. We will do different things with them. We will use it to decorate the porch during the month of October. On October 31 we will use them as props for our Halloween/fall pictures. We will carve one or two of them with the children. The ones we don't use that are still good will be decorations for the month of November. MTKCP will purchase small ones for the kids to decorate on the 31st.
- October 31 we will have our Halloween Party during school hours. They can either wear their costume or bring it to change into. Please bring a change of clothes in case they decide they do not want to wear it during nap time.
- There will be a sign-up sheet for food for the party. It will be posted two weeks before the party to give you plenty of time to sign up and bring the items.
- We do NOT take the children Trick or Treating.
- Our October PNO's will be Saturday, October 19 and Friday, October 25. Our theme will be Halloween and movie (unless we decide otherwise) will be Spooky Buddies. It will be a fun, not scary night. Please sign up now!
Happy Fall! This is such a fun time of the year for the kids. We are enjoying the cooler weather for outside play. There are several things you need to know about for October.
Ms Terri's Corner Blog
Here you will find out some fun things that are happening .